Saturday, October 22, 2005

falling asleep at desk now...

Fuck fuck frickenfriggen fuck! It's saturday night, im 22, why am i at home?! this is dumb. I don't want to write a book review about a book about ethnographic documentary films and how shit they are. I don't want to write about South Africa, gender, modernism and crazy Bessie Head.(I'm tired of reading writing that doesn't make sense and particularly of characters that don't even exist to the author in the relm of the narrative) I don't even want to write about 'The Office' and how Ricky Gervais is probably a bit of a comic genius. (what's the use? WHAT"S THE USE?!)

& i don't want to go to work tomorrow...stupid cafe that is too cool for school, that's why no one comes.

I just want to dress up like a pirate and go to a party and not come back...and i think i just missed my last oppotunity...I grow old, I grow old...
errr... very tired...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen it's just so wonderful, incredible.... it's A BLOG!!!!
Oh but you sound so sad little wing. yeah stupid cafe, I came in to visit you (again) on saturday. But alas you had already left... Off for essay writing... hurry up and finish so we can go dress up like pirates.

How's this for a plan.
1. Dress up like pirate
2. Commandeer a ship (a big one)
3. Sail the seven sea, dressed as pirates, drinking rum, attacking ships and stealling treasure, and never come back. We can have a treasure island. Say new zealand???? no-one else is using it.
Hence becoming pirates.
I've got another plan invovling becoming a samurai, but we've all heard that... this ones for you
yay??

Hokey Pokey then... pick you up at eight, i'll get the eye patch on the way from that new party supply shop... can i just say what the fuck?? (about the shop)

i enjoyed very much visiting your blog... i'll be back and we won't have to seee each other ever again... unless you want to go get that boat

xx

Djali said...

hmm... no I choose the pirating, don't let me miss that boat. Oh and please don't go calling me Little Wing in public, Yuck! Reminds me of that rancid 'Home Improvement' movie with Tim the Tool and JTT (Remember JTT, what ever happened to him?!).Bleh! At least I think it was a movie, seemed to go for long enough. Involved some father-son bonding in the bush and getting intouch with your inner Indian.

BEVIS said...

May I just say I think you're talking about Jungle 2 Jungle, which indeed starred Tim Allen but not Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

And if you're interested in becoming a pirate, this woman has all the information you'll ever need to know on the subject.

Tell her BEVIS sent you, and she'll throw in a free stuffed parrot.