Thursday, October 13, 2005

ok ok!

I'm sorry, I'm kinda busy just at the moment and my head is hurting because I left it somewhere else. Just give me a week or two and I promise you will be stupefied by the content of my blog. I already have plans to post pictures of my feet and list everything I've had to eat. (Att. Susanne: nobody cares that you ate sushi on Friday)

...actually no...I'm sorry to lash out at you like that Susanne; I think you're kinda cool for a self-confessed vegetarian, Garden State viewing, "Everything by F. Scott Fitzgerald etc.", undergraduate cheese and wine connoissuer...hmm sounds a little like me but without the meat....errr getting off track. I was where?

Bevis, I'm sorry you find it hard to grasp the sense of self-deprecating humor or irony or nonsense, I realize now the glue could not have helped you anyway.

Now, there's a passing flock of birds i must take advantage of...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen Jen, I leave you alone for one moment and you go and do something as exhibitionist as starting a web blob. tut tut.

I'm let to see these wonderful images of your feet that you promised, or rather threatened.

Other than that it amuses me greatly, and I look forward to wasting my spare time reading about you wasting your spare time.

Djali said...

"wasting my spare time reading about you wasting your spare time."

- this is essentially how I feel about my arts degree.

Anonymous said...

You've gotta stop doing theory and do some practical classes.

Anonymous said...

So, for lunch I had:
1. Left over ginger noodles from yesterday's lunch.
2. Two dried biscuits with cream cheese, tomato and pepper.
3. One tub of greek style honey yoghurt.
4. One cup of tea; no milk, no sugar.
Now that is what makes for an interesting blog. That, and pictures of fabulous international travel spots... or feet. Whatever, really.
Hey... I'm procrastinating from the other side of the world... aren't arts degrees wonderful?

Djali said...

I know, but maybe now because of all my theorectical research combined with your more practical approach to filmMAKING we will win Tropfest.

*Thinks*: bubbles, bubblewrap, speech bubble, bubble boy...oh once I saw written on a toilet door "Eat soap, smoke dope, fly home in a bubble" BINGO! that's what we'll use... shit I'm giving our best material away

Djali said...

CARA! HIIIIIIiiiiiiiii! wooooo international guest! Now it's getting interesting!

How are you?!

I love you and I miss you!
Wow we're on opposite side of the globe and still doing the same thing; that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara
That is one heathly, well balanced lunch. I thought you'd be the strugglying international student, living of cheap beer called '(insert name)'s old peculiar' and pot noodles.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
I'm good, pretty full from lunch, organising weekend away and avoiding study, so you know, the usual...
How are you?? I miss you too. Everyone likes Neighbours here and no one understands how boring the suburbs really are... except for you :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy!
Well I am having Tennant's lager for dinner....
Plus, I steal other people's food. Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

First Tropfest, then the world!

I still like the bubblewrap idea. They could get stoned and trapped inside one of the airbubbles then someone comes along and pops it!

...then gets stoned

Genius!

Djali said...

Kim DONT TELL EVERYONE! GAAAAAARRRRD!