Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I didn't get the job

It was between me and one other person.
The one other person had some admin experience. (Pfft!)
Experience schmeariance, I say.

So my life still looks like this:



At least until next week. The same company wants to interview me on Monday for another position they have going.

But I don't even care anymore,
I think it is because of this:



Also there is Caitlin's party on Saturday, and since there have been suggested Napoleon Dynamite overtones to this apparently non themed night of frivolity, I don't know, maybe I'll bake her a cake...Or better still, a pinata!

3 comments:

_nothing_ said...

You could draw her a picture of a liger.

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

rhymes with pony said...

coffee, chess and what looks to be a bag of crack? i presume not but it does explain the progressively blurry photos.
Dont worry about the office job, its a pretty big bucket and it always needs filling.
lucky

Djali said...

Thanks for the advice Tobytoby. Wish I'd checked in here early and I would have tried that.

And thanks Ronan, but hey, my pictures aren't blurry, they are impressionist.