Sunday, June 24, 2007

procrastinating again.

I think I may have a serious problem.
I don't do nothing I just do absolutely everything other than what I'm supposed to be doing.
Lately I have been re-reading nearly all the books I own, taking lots of very long baths, drafting plans for a radio show I'd like to present but probably won't get around to, collecting ideas for a film I'd like to write and produce but probably will never have the time or money to, re-evaluating my wardrobe just to raffirm that I cannot afford much at all, writing genius poetry that I can never show anyone and taking tea with myself a little too often.

I know it's all about choice
So why can't I just make it?
And then act on it?


"Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee?"
- Albert Camus

This is kinda nice:

1 comment:

Sherriff said...

I'll leave a comment later.