Monday, June 04, 2007

About the other night...

Welcome to the whalehouse

Let's mosey on down

Where can we find some men that are not entirely fucked in the heads but don't mind that we are?

What do you do?

Can you cook?

You are not like the girls in Sydney

Hilarious meat canvas

Now imagine a horse

Jimeoin asked if he could go on before me

Willyouwon'tyoudon'tyou

He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, he makes me happier than I've been for quite a while. That rhymes. Double fuck.

This rough magic

One last time

The new girlfriend

We kissed in the rain but I still love him

Blue Monday at 33 instead of 45rpm

Hideous Hearts

little deaths

(...) over crushed ice $15





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't die in a fire.
I'm still alive to procrastinate another day.

Anonymous said...

little deaths? as in French?

Djali said...

Perhaps.



Cara, I've decided I really don't think much of A Midsummer Night's Dream at all. It really is just a silly romcom without Huge Grant and what's the good in that? And yet there's all this theoretical critism out there trying to turn it into some kind of political allegory or debating over patriarchal vs matriarchal power struggles when all I want to say is, well, "All's fair in love..." I just don't think William had so much in mind when he wrote it. In fact I don't think he spent half as much time writing the fluff as I have thinking about it. Stupid BA, why am I doing this again? I'd much rather be writing my own Shakespeare adaptations.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps? Perhaps? I need to know.

Anyway, I think you've been desensitised regd Midsummer. You've got to take into account the era and environment in which it was written and how fresh and clever it was then. And disregard all of Mr Grant type movies you've seen or read.

eg I think this book promo is really endearing but 500 years from now, I'd think it was tired and a well worn formof expression.

Anonymous said...

you're in a whole world of trouble

Djali said...

Threatening?

Anonymous said...

Anon june 24 is not the same as anon june 14. I have no idea what anon june 24 is on about.

Djali said...

Ah, Anon June 14 do not fear, I presumed as much. Thank you for the Miranda July btw, I had already come across it elsewhere but it was still just as nice to have it shared with me a second time round. Not tired or worn yet.