Friday, September 28, 2007

Been bad.

I've sort of gone into social hibernation at the moment, I've got some serious catching up on Uni to do.
This is because I've been tricked into working some extra long shifts at work over the semester "break", some of them 12hrs long and then I got sick so my one free day that I could have spent studying was spent in bed dreaming I was crossing the Sahara dessert with my milkplant addicted camel and strange northern lights that play music in the sky (feverdreams).

Actually that's a lie right there.

The reason I am behind in life more likely to be because of something like this:



Which lead to some things that looked a bit like this:

Stasia and Louise

And this:

Yeah, let's take a moment to reflect on this shall we?

And so went I like this:

Stasia's Cock Rock Party

And did this

Everbody dance now

And all this

All my Christmasses

And it kinda desended from there into...

A tender moment with Jake

... I did manage to finish that bottle of vodka that I've got between my legs though...

And I went home with this:

Straight from the lab

Brothers Kim & Casey

And played stacks on with Serena and Trista while they were sleeping and I'll understand completely if they never want to speak to me again.

Also, I forgot my good friend, Liam's name for a bit ... that was more scary than awkward ... I hope he understands that I was having far to much trouble handling my own details to be concerned with anybody elses.

Person: So how old are you?

Me: Somewhere between 21 and 25.

Beat

Me: I don't know, you were at my birthday party!


I have some patching to do.


Simon