Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tear and wear

I need a project. Something to grow.

Early starts and late finishes are ever so slowly wearing me down. And, the mindless tedium of standing around all day everyday is slowly draining my soul. Almost crashed my car this afternoon, so vagued out by the monotony, came close enough to just plain-old driving into the side of someone at a roundabout.
I left my glasses at work today so now I can't see shit until tomorrow when I probably won't be wearing them anyway. Nothing much going on at acmi at the moment that I really need to see... hmmm, ok, there is something...OH hello.

But my last grandma has taken a funny turn and then there's some other stuff that I won't go into...
Contemplating a quiet weekend.
A long hot bath.
Might just go to one party this week. Maybe just Pony's but only because he promises biscuits.
I have work the next morning.
Always.

1 comment:

rhymes with pony said...

"And, the mindless tedium of standing around all day everyday is slowly draining my soul"

believe me this is actually happening. Soon you will be an automaton like me.