Wednesday, April 16, 2008

These last few days have been all

Art openings
Latenight chinese
Dumplings accompanied by epic 80's poprock love ballads.
Beer with new friends
Big parties with noisy bands and lots of posers
watching the crazies turn up
verbal catfight with a pretend blonde in a que for the toilet - there were four toilets and only me and her in the que and I wasn't pushing in but about to unlock a toilet for her but she'd rather fight and I like to fight back sometimes (see I'm still yet to get over it - stupid strumpet, your hair offends me as a woman).

...lots of smoke and coloured light
Bowie crying in a gutter on Brunswick St at a party in front of almost strangers
Something Prince said
Warhol gives slight comfort
Stumbled back to boyfriend's place drunk, crying, falling all over the place and making a big mess of his house and everything in general.
Feel like dying
decided a slow death by not eating might be appropriate
nah, get too hungry
Patch things a bit with with Prince...hopefully

Fall hard in a place I I'm not really supposed to
Kind of awful and a bit wonderful at the same time


... fire alarm in going off at work
have to go
X