Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Vague

I was supposed to go to an art opening thing at Utopian Slumps last night. An art opening for something by a friend of a friend about something I never really took the time to try and understand. But then I realised at the last minute that I would be at work for most of its duration anyway and so on...

Then i was supposed to go to a farewell party for my best friend's boyfriend, Josh. He's heading off to meet her in LA so they can drive off into the sunset on a big American highway to live happily ever after in Panama.

But I didn't do that either.

After that I would probably have found myself at Kim's house, maybe thrown-up in his front garden before letting myself in and getting stoned with Nathan in front of a Hendrix documentary until I passed out. Then maybe Kim would have come home from the party he went to to hang out with his exgirlfriend and he might have carried me to bed.

Could have woken up to the sound of Casey's Psytrance production this morning

But I didn't.

I went straight home from ACMI last night. Thought about staying up to watch a few episodes of Dexter with my parents but ended up in bed by 9.30. It was bliss.

Got a few sighs of disappointment from Kim sent to me via sms about my lack of attendance in his bed at 5am (which i secretly got some pleasure from) but I think it worked out better for me this way.

No hangover today, got some washing done and important bits of paper sorted.
Feel like I've got better a better hold on the reins now.

Might even do a little vacuuming later

Have a few good parties coming up soon, might be good blog material on it's way.



PS. The obsessive fan girl from the Flight of the Concords show came into acmi yesterday. I told here I loved her, she seemed to like hearing it.

2 comments:

rhymes with pony said...

waking up to psytrance. ewww

sublime-ation said...

yes, i agree, sounds much better not to have done...