Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still tired

Love life and life in general is still full of uncertainties.
Maybe if I just get some sleep things will...

Met Caitlin for lunch today.
Haven't seen her in such a long time and when I found myself perusing the shoes in Myers I realised things were getting dark. But Caitlin is a great listener and I needed someone to listen, even if it was for just 30 minutes.
We bonded over tales of lost loves and how we lost.

Just ate takeaway noodles with Brother Simon at home.
He told me how he just broke up with Chloe last night.
The strange thing was, somehow I already knew.



A cool change is on its way. Even though I admit it's possible that I have been waiting, or maybe I was just expecting for long time, I can't help but feel an awfull regret on it's imminent arrival.

No comments: