Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And now for something completely stupid

AFTER THE FORMAL AFTER-PARTY
BY CARA


Police
mer mer mer mer
no Scott
lollipop lollipop lollipop lollipop
I'm going to take all my music to Alice's party
ok
we can finally have something worth listening to
yeAH
I love snoopy
easy steps
I quit
I QUIT
I think i've played it before
ruby
jenni can control the heating in her room
it heats up EVERYTHING
cleopatra
elizabeth taylor
jennifer amanda walsh
lauren maree sharp
cara elise schultz
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
merity mer mer mer
I'm going to the zoo for my birthday
hey hey hey
why?
ok
I am so tired
i've never been so drunk in my life
NOT
I want a lesbian candle
in purple
quoi?
meep
meep
meep
let's not rehash it
gumnut baby
get in my belly
mo, momomomomom
wally bob
@start.com.au
narnee noo
I want solitaire
cos it was a pub and we were in grade 6
we had lunch outside
fat and scary men
that's the country for you
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
the drunken mistakes of our past
at least you got some
lurrrvin
police
that's what I think
I do not think therefore I am a moustache
I had a good time in the limo
she has issues
no one will have done it
brr
no don't walk
far too much effort
freaky chesty thing.

No comments: