Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hi Cara

Thanks for these pretty pics.My blob's a little thirsty for pictures at the moment, sad cos that's my favourite thing about other peoples' blogs. Soon I will get a digi camera, don't worry, and then there will be less words and more pictures, mostly of me, and my feet, you can be sure.



A Christmas dinner with your family with you not there except via satelite was intriguing. Like celebrating a ghostly presence really. Oh, I'm becoming morbid again, I'm sorry. I have a Friday 13th exam tomorrow, I'm freaking out just a tad. It's for my Humour, Comedy and Culture subject, don't laugh. I shouldn't be here really, should be memorising Freud's half-baked ramblings on humour, ready to churn them out with gusto when they ask me "What's so great about Woody Allen anyway" - Seriously these are the kind of essay questions I tackle these days. This is rock the world (to sleep) research.

Postmodern/Postcaring
X

3 comments:

rhymes with pony said...

they are very sweet photos. i particularly the top one with the old geezer.

Djali said...

Ah, that's Morri, the father bear. Quite a character really, very jolly friendly.

Anonymous said...

My dad is not a geezer! Well, maybe a little...
Sorry I haven´t replied before Jen Jen, but Barcelona keeps getting in the way and also, I lost your link... eep.
Anyway, I found it again! Good luck with horrible essays and exams... I hate how they make us analyse humour, it´s so mean. Did I tell you my last essay for renaissance lit was on humour in Andrew Marvell...?¿ Blegh. Way to suck the joy out of poetry. Well Barcelona is amazing, I want to live here. I think you would love it too, so much coolness... people, and food, and drink, and books (though i cant read them) and art, and music... the weather is good too. Ok,much love, Cara. xoxo