Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another post about Smoko.

Smoko, Smoko, Smoko.

Camping Joy!

Yeah, PARTY IN MY BUSH! (My mother's going to be so dissapointed if she ever reads this)


Tomorrow Stasia, her brother and I head up to Smoko to live on gin and limes for a weekend.


Here is a list of what I imagine it is going to be like:

• Stasia and I will drink gin and lie down

• There will be a lot of bands that you've never heard of

• At some point people will get naked and dance

• Lots of boys from bands will try to kiss me

• I will maintain my ever elegant appearances and grace despite not having a shower for two days

• It will be very well organised

• Stasia may try to do things to me while I'm sleeping

• I might like it

• I will change my mind about how much I like it and run off with Kim to a B&B in Bright where they have showers and beds and breakfasts and expect Kim to pay.


When I return I will give you another list detailing what it was really like and you can live vicariously through me. Maybe I will even take notes while I'm there and write a proper review for a street mag and finally launch myself into the career I am destined for; proffessional party correspondant.



I still haven't found my sleeping bag.

4 comments:

Kay Adams said...

Love LOVE what might happen.

Simon. said...

so... how was smoko?

Kay Adams said...

I CAN'T sell my Meredith ticket.

Djali said...

No, neither can I... or at least not for what I'd like to sell it for. That's pretty much the only reason why I'm going.

I blame Daft Punk for this.