Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jenni's Sleeping Bag: Do you have it?

Yeah, this'll teach me for sleeping around huh? ( My dad's already made this jibe so you don't need to... and why would I take my sleeping bag anyway?!)

...

Has anyone seen my sleeping bag?

It's blue-green on the outside and rusty red on the inside. Has a hood and should be stuffed inside a black compresable bag.

I haven't been camping since Meredith and I know I didn't leave it in the paddock there. I'm pretty sure I've left it in somebody's lounge room after crashing on a couch drunk in the early morning hours.

I want to go to Smoko on Friday and Meredith again soon and I think my sleeping bag will come in handy at both these events. So maybe you could just check your cupboards, under your beds, floor etc. Maybe it looks a lot like your sleeping bag except... maybe it's a little bit better than your sleeping bag... but maybe you think I'm kinda alright and maybe you are also alright and know that you should really return it now. I promise I won't look at you funny, I know how these things can hang around (I still need to return Simon's book, "Magic and Witchcraft", before he goes to Shanghai).

All I really care about is getting it back cos it was really expensive and my granny died in it.

Love

Jen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooo

PS: If I find you at Smoko or Meredith in a bag that looks suspiciously like mine ... just watch out.

No comments: