Thursday, November 22, 2007

Smoko Details

There will be time, there will be ...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...

Hello friends and friendly readers.

Better look here for more stuff on Smoko Fest, they have details on how to get there, what to bring and what to do etc... and I ain't giving you nothin at the moment.

And you can bring your friends , if they are ok
If they aren't then maybe you are not ok and maybe you should just stay at home... or you can go to that rave that is happening at the show grounds on Saturday night with Simon Toppin instead.

I am going up on Saturday (1st Dec) sometime. Wanna come? I can drive and my car is alright. I think I might have room in my tent for one or two too ... Stasia?...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a way to break in Summer huh?

No comments: