Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Smoko Music Festival

Some friends of friends of mine are organising their own little music festival

It's basically a bunch of friends having a weekend-long party on somebody's parent's land.

Lots of bands
Lots of friends
A pretty piece of earth I hear, trees, creeks and fresh air
Sausages and Beer
Even toilets!
Somody said something about prerolled joints for $2

Bands playing as according the scrap of paper I was handed last Wednesday night at a party*:

Actions of Love
Aurora
Gnomes of Zurich
Johnny Saw Horses (TBC)
You am I
Battles
Bjork

And more!


Might be the start of something
Might not
Should be good either way

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe I will see you there.

More information might come.

I'll write sentences when I've finished my essays.


*Subject to change

10 comments:

sublime-ation said...

MMM PARTY IN THE BUSH

sublime-ation said...

that wasn't meant to be in caps
now it looks like a commercial radio station party in the bush
sorry

Djali said...

Awwe, you're welcome to trash my blog with your blockbusting capslock shouting anytime Sub ;)

dell said...

it's a good name

rhymes with pony said...

looks fun.

sub: i have to say i thought of something far ruder when i read that.

Djali said...

PONY!

I'm so excited about the return of Goonlight!

(I'd post this on your blog but my brother has taken over the the internets by downloading something he calls "AfterFX" for the last three days and I cannot bare to wait another 15mins for a new page to load.)

Make it Friday, Friday was good.
I'll bring lots of friends again, they love an affordable night out and I think they might have started to warm to the idea that you are from the internet.

Djali said...

wrong bear
i know

Sherriff said...

I SECOND SUB'S INITIAL CAP BUSTING SENTENCING RE: MMM PARTY IN THE BUSH.

Anonymous said...

Silly poster wording. It should read PAST and not PASSED.

Djali said...

It was organised by a bunch of stoners Anonymous and considering that the result was quite astonishing.